Designed to connect remotely to an isobutane-propane fuel canister rather than on top of one, the Primus Express Spider stove is very stable when you're cooking big meals with large pots.
- Weighing in at 7 oz., the Express Spider is one of the lighter weight stoves available that operates on a remote gas canister
- Will burn for just under 2 hrs. with a 230g fuel canister and bring 1 liter of water to boil in about 5 min.
- Stove folds down to fit inside the included nylon stuff sack for quick and simple packing
- The Primus Express Spider stove includes a heat reflector for under the stove that reflects heat back to your cooking pot
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Please note: We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
People Also Viewed