Lightweight and responsive, The North Face Single Track GTX XCR II women's trail-running shoes offer solid footing for outdoor pursuits on rough, uneven terrain.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range uppers and linings are waterproof and breathable to keep water out and let your feet stay cool, dry and comfortable
- Tongue scree collars help keep pesky trail debris out
- CRADLE™ technology naturally absorbs impact, stabilizes foot and encourages an anatomically correct strike
- 10mm heel-to-toe drop offers a low-profile design with ample shock absorption in key areas
- Cushioning, dual-density EVA midsoles provide lightweight, neutral support
- Thermoplastic urethane plates in forefeet provide side-to-side stability and protection against stone bruising
- Sticky rubber outsoles on The North Face Single-Track GTX XCR II running shoes provide excellent traction for off-road pursuits
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed