The women's Hedgehog III GTX XCR hiking shoes from The North Face blend light-hiker flexibility and comfort with rugged, waterproof performance for your time on the trail.
- Polyurethane-coated leather uppers with nylon mesh panels are flexible, lightweight and durable for breathable, comfortable use
- Reinforced toe boxes protect uppers from abrasion; gusseted and padded tongues keep out debris and add comfort
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® XCR® inserts with wicking nylon linings offer waterproof protection while allowing moisture vapor to escape
- Removable EVA footbeds feature forefoot and heel cushioning pads along with built-up heel cradles for enhanced support
- Dual-density EVA midsoles deliver all-day cushioning and shock absorption; heels feature a stiffened cradle to help center the heel and enhance stabilty
- Thermoplastic urethane plates add torsional rigidity and protection from uneven terrain
- The Hedgehog III GTX XCR hiking shoes for women feature aggressive Vibram® rubber outsoles to supply dependable traction on all-mountain terrain
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed