Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent
The Big Agnes Big House 4 tent makes 3-season car camping a deluxe and comfortable experience. With a spacious design for 4 campers, easy setup and great ventilation, you'll have good reason to relax.
Item # 865403
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- Front door has dual closure options: mesh only on top for ventilation, or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure and protection from the elements
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy; welcome mat at front door helps keep your Big House 4 tent free of debris
- Optional, zip-on, pole-supported front vestibule (sold separately) adds a sheltered area for relaxing or generous storage space
- Color-coded webbing and buckles create an intuitive setup; sleeves and plastic clips attach tent body to the pole frame quickly and easily
- Mesh door, walls and ceiling of tent offer excellent cross-ventilation; ripstop polyester fly and rugged polyester taffeta floor have a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly walls roll up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility; vent in the fly minimizes condensation
- Lightweight aluminum pole system features press-fit connectors; securely fixed, pressed-in ferrules help ensure the poles remain strong and reliable
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape seals all seams (no PVC or VOCs); waterproof door helps keeps tent dry
- Stay organized with six interior mesh pockets and gear loft loops (gear loft not included); reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners aid nighttime visibility
- Big Agnes Big House 4 comes with a briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets; includes 14 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Optional, zip-on, pole-supported front vestibule adds generous storage area; footprint extends the life of your tent by protecting it from wear (both sold separately)
|Minimum trail weight|
|Minimum trail weight - metric|
|Floor dimensions - metric|
|Peak height - metric|
|Number of doors|
|Number of poles|
Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...