- Race pocket layout features 2 front stash hip pockets, 2 rear stash kidney pockets and a large zip lumbar pocket
- Outer fabric is incredibly lightweight, wicks moisture, dries quickly and incorporates just a bit stretch for ease of movement
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light moisture and reduces absorption so fabric stays drier
- Stretch-mesh liner adds quick-drying support; shorts help protect from UV light with a UPF rating of 50+
- The Arc'teryx Soleus Shorts feature a 5 in. inseam and a side-seam split to ensure ample range of motion during long runs
|Liner fabric||83% nylon/17% spandex|
|Inseam (in.)||5 inches|
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
Feb 20, 2014My favorite new running shortsI've got a handful of trail runs in on these shorts and they have quickly become my favorites. I seem to have larger than average thighs and always have issues with running shorts (that fit...
Read More I've got a handful of trail runs in on these shorts and they have quickly become my favorites. I seem to have larger than average thighs and always have issues with running shorts (that fit my waist but tight on my thighs) chaffing my legs. There is plenty of room for your thighs with high side cuts which also help keep you nice and cool. I like the detail that the side slits "disappear" if you aren't moving unlike most high sidecut shorts. The waist is very minimal and comfortable to avoid chaffing. High quality materials and construction. My one complaint, which is small, is that none of the built in pockets for gels etc have a zipper or flap, so I would not trust anything like an ID, money or a key to the pockets ..... but they are great for gels, food etc.