Combining a lightweight carbon frame with smooth Shimano 105 components, the Raleigh RX Disc Carbon cyclocross bike offers speedy response when you want to put the hammer down in your 'cross races.
- Light and stiff, the carbon fiber frame boasts a geometry that balances efficiency and comfort; internal cable routing protects cables from collecting grime
- Carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- FSA PF30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer from the crankset
- FSA Gossamer Cross crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings and paired with an 11-28 cassette for 'cross-ready gearing
- Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance through the 20 gears
- Hayes CX 5 mechanical disc brakes supply powerful braking in all conditions, so you don't have to worry about mud mucking up your slowdown mojo
- Shimano 105 integrated brake levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Cement Crusade PDX tires offer a tread pattern for all-around use and the slick conditions you'll encounter on 'cross courses
- Specs on the Raleigh RXC Disc Carbon cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed