- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- FSA Gossamer Cross crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings for just-right 'cross gearing
- SRAM shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance
- Bar-top Tektro RL721 brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bars; SRAM Apex integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Easily adjustable Tektro CR710 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance
- Highly puncture-resistant Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires provide tons of bite for muddy endeavors
- Specs on the Raleigh RX 1.0 men's cyclocross bike are subject to change
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
Raleigh bikes purchased on REI.com must be shipped to and picked up at REI stores which are authorized Raleigh dealers. The bikes are fully assembled and the shipping is free!
We cannot ship Raleigh bikes to your home or other addresses.
|Bike frame material|
|Number of gears|
Raleigh RX 1.0 Cyclocross Bike - 2014
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...