The Black Diamond Factor 110 randonee boots sport a moderate flex to give freeride skiers a comfortable ride, both inbounds and out.
- Torsionally stiff Triax Pro Pebax® frames provide maximum lateral power transfer to drive fat skis and progressive alpinelike flex for downhills
- Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures so your boots won't feel stiff on a frigid day
- Medium-stiff, custom-moldable liners allow for a long-lasting, accurate fit and use Black Diamond's proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa Freeride Series lacing system provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Liners have articulating zones, insulated bases and a 102mm last width for comfort and performance
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Boots are built with an overlapping cuff design, which produces a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the Black Diamond Factor 110 randonee boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Boots are equipped with Black Diamond alpine touring outsole blocks for compatibility with all randonee bindings, including tech-style bindings such as Dynafit
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed