A stability shoe with plenty of cushioning, the Pearl Izumi syncroFloat™ IV road-running shoes are built to handle high-mileage training while remaining light so they won't weigh you down.
- Half-length medial posts add structure and stability to help correct mild pronation
- Seamless woven polyester mesh uppers offer a fantastic, flexible fit with excellent breathability; thermoplastic urethane overlays offer support and structure
- Washable, removable OrthoLite® foam insoles supply amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning
- EVA midsoles feature forefoot and heel pads for shock absorption and energy return; thermoplastic urethane midfoot shanks provide support and stability
- Outsoles use blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the heel for durable, reliable traction
- The Pearl Izumi syncroFloat IV road-running shoes are built on the Pearl Izumi training shoe last to fit comfortably during daily use
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Please note: Pearl Izumi products cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses.
People Also Viewed