Switching from neighborhood streets to single-track trails? The Pearl Izumi Peak II trail-running shoes help you tackle any terrain thanks to grippy rubber outsoles and a snug, comfortable fit.
- Nylon mesh uppers offer sturdy abrasion resistance plus great breathability and flexibility; thermoplastic urethane overlays support feet and help provide a snug fit
- Bonded, seamless upper construction maximizes in-shoe comfort and reduces seam irritation; polyester mesh linings wick moisture away from feet
- OrthoLite® foam insoles offer increased underfoot cushioning; EVA midsoles feature heel pads that absorb shock and increase energy return
- Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer stability and help protect feet from stone bruising
- Pearl Izumi Peak II trail-running shoes use carbon rubber outsoles to ensure lasting, aggressive traction
Please note: Pearl Izumi products cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses.
People Also Viewed