An agile and efficient ride on city streets, commutes and tours, the Cannondale Quick SL 1 bike features a light "SL" frame, a smooth carbon fork and easy-shifting Shimano 105 and Tiagra components.
- SL version features refined, lightweight frame tubing and an integrated seat binder to save weight over the standard Quick frame
- 6061 aluminum frame features a carbon fork for a versatile, comfortable ride on everything from jaunts to the store to century-length charity rides
- Frame also features exaggerated Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) design in seatstays and chainstays to reduce road vibration
- Flat handlebar offers an upright riding position for comfort and visibility
- BB30 bottom bracket shell increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- FSA compact crankset and wide-ranging 12-30 cassette offer just-right gearing to spin comfortably up hills and down descents
- Shimano Tiagra shifters, 105 rear derailleur and Tiagra front derailleur ensure fast, precise shifts between the 20 gear combinations
- Mini-V linear-pull brakes make easy work of speed management
- Fast-rolling 700c wheels are outfitted with Kenda Kwick Roller Sport tires for all-around riding
- Specs on the Cannondale Quick SL 1 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed