Stride with confidence on snowy trails with the Atlas Electra 1227 women's snowshoes. The frames are shaped to accommodate a women's natural gait and the bindings are built to fit women's boots.
- Women-specific V-shaped frames are made from 7075 aluminum; they are the lightest and strongest Atlas offers, and have a stiff, responsive flex for smooth, easy striding
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and to facilitate easy, natural striding for women
- Wrapp™ Pro bindings use low-friction ratcheting buckles, silicone straps and free-floating, padded tongues to supply a precise, comfortable and supportive fit
- Tenacious, stainless-steel toe crampons deeply penetrate the firmest snow and bite into icy slopes
- Stainless-steel serrated heel cleats and side traction rails provide sure footing while traversing and descending the most technical terrain
- Spring-Loaded™ suspension uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath the feet that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side flex
- Lightweight Duratek™ nylon decks are tough and built to withstand harsh, cold conditions; textured surface resists abrasion
- Heel lift bars on the Atlas Elektra 1227 snowshoes relieve calf muscle fatigue during the climbs; bars store flat when disengaged
- Snowshoes measure 8.5 x 27 in. and have a recommended load weight of 120 to 200+ lbs.; recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Atlas products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed