Show your support in the fight against breast cancer with the special-edition pink ASICS GT-1000 2 PR women's road-running shoes. They offer a great fit and cushioned, stable performance.
- In designing these shoes, ASICS teamed up with Christina Applegate's Right Action For Women fund to provide assistance to women who are at increased risk for breast cancer
- The latest generation of the GT-1000 series gets an energetic update with more rearfoot GEL® cushioning and sleek new uppers
- Pink uppers are made of lightweight, flexible polyester mesh and synthetic textile to offer breathability and comfort; a small pink ribbon shows your support
- Forefoot and hindfoot GEL® silicone-based cushioning inserts absorb excess shock in all directions for great stability
- Wicking polyester linings move excess moisture away from feet and dry fast
- Dual-density Solyte® lasting uses proprietary polymer material that's lighter than standard EVA and offers enhanced cushioning longevity
- Dual-density midsole posting improves stability and support
- In addition, midfoot stability system creates a pocket between midsole supports, enhancing shock absorption and controlling midsole deformation for efficiency
- Full-length SpEVA® lasting and full-blown rubber outsoles provide mild to moderate overpronators an extra boost of comfort
- Vertical flex groove in outsoles follows the line of progression throughout the gait cycle to enhance gait efficiency
- ASICS GT-1000 2 PR women's road-running shoes proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
Please note: ASICS products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed