- Jimbo Phillips frame comes with a Bronze/Blue Chrome lens with 18-22% visible light transmission (VLT) to deliver excellent definition in sunny to partly cloudy conditions
- Neon Zebra frame comes with a bronze-tint Bronze/Pink Chrome lens with 24% VLT to deliver excellent definition in sunny to partly cloudy conditions
- Scratch-resistant spherical lens tapers from the optical center toward the periphery for a wide field of vision with minimal distortion
- Double-layer lens helps create a thermal barrier to reduce fogging; directional pressure valve allows lens to adapt to altitude changes without distorting the lens
- Antiglare coating on inside of lens and light-absorbent paint on frame panels below eyes work to minimize the effects of glare and reflected light, reducing eye strain
- Antifog lens treatment and full-perimeter venting combat lens fogging, delivering clear vision in changing weather
- 3-layer face foam is constructed of a dense base, a plush mid layer and a soft fleece top layer; design ensures a tight seal, good moisture management and maximum comfort
- Tough, minimalist thermoplastic urethane frame offers consistent flexibility in changing temperatures for a comfortable, secure fit
- The helmet-compatible design of the Electric EG2.5 snow goggles fits small- to medium-size faces; goggles come with a microfiber storage bag
|Additional lenses included|
Electric EG2.5 Snow Goggles
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.