A celebrity on the mountain, the Burton Tabloid jacket delivers warm and waterproof all-mountain performance and an array of Oscar-worthy features.
- Two-layer coated nylon shell with taped critical seams provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ (100g in body, 60g in sleeves) directs warmth to key areas through body-mapping insulation
- Polyester taffeta lining slides on easily over layers, keeps warmth inside and wicks away moisture
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Plush collar and a contoured, adjustable hood fit the shape of your head, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Faux fur trim around collar is removable
- Powder skirt blocks out cold air and snow entry, and detaches when you don't want it
- Features ample space to stash essentials, including fleeced-lined handwarmer pockets, pass pocket, and goggles/media pocket
- The Burton Tabloid jacket features a contoured waist and slim details for a tailored look
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed