With a waterproof shell and body-mapped insulation, the Burton Arctic jacket keeps you cozy on all your winter adventures.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer coated nylon shell with fully taped seams provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Lightweight 3M Thinsulate™ (40g throughout) directs warmth to key areas through body-mapping insulation
- A combination of sherpa fleece and breathable taffeta lining keeps warmth inside and wicks away moisture
- Pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Contoured, adjustable hood fits the shape of your head, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface creates a barrier against the elements with compatible Burton pants (not included)
- Thumb grip loops lock jacket cuffs around your gloves for a shield against snow entry
- Jacket front is decked out in pockets galore: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and chest pockets stash your gear; venting anti-fog pocket holds your goggles or media player
- Arctic jacket has the Burton Sig Fit, featuring a classic fit with free range of motion and room for layering without being overly baggy
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed