Built for paddling in chilly waters, the men's O'Neill Epic II 3/2mm full wetsuit provides the warmth needed to charge into your element, sync up with the waves and forget about everything else.
- O'Neill recommends the Epic II 3/2 Full men's wetsuit for water temperatures ranging from 50°F to 68°F
- Stretchy 3/2mm neoprene (3mm in body, 2mm in arms and legs) conforms to your body for a flexible, comfortable fit; flatseam construction prevents chafing
- Rear zipper secures fit, and protective internal flap shields your skin from abrasion; offset zipper teeth slow down water entry into the back of the suit to enhance warmth
- Rip-and-stick neck tab and long zipper pull in back ease dressing
- Very comfortable double-seal neck closure offers snug comfort without being restrictive
- Front and rear Fluidflex™ Firewall neoprene panels protect core and promote unencumbered motion
- Internal chest panel enhances warmth with a soft, moisture-wicking lining
- Glued and blindstitched construction blocks out water entry into suit to keep you warmer in the water
- Tough fabric over knees increases durability
- External key pocket
- Hand wash the men's O'Neill Epic II 3/2mm full wetsuit in cold water, drip dry out of sun and store in a cool, dry place
Please note: O'Neill products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed