Burton Ruler snowboard boots will handle the entire mountain. With stabilizing backstays, oversize airbag cushions and Speed Zone™ lacing, these boots give you a comfortable, dialed-in fit.
- Powerful backstay spines increase both medial and lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Strategically placed flex notches allow smooth, fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect for nose bones and tweaked out tail grabs
- Streamlined Speed Zone shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton added a pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Imprint™ 2 liners feature soft faux-fur linings and rip-and-stick closures for a comfortable, close fit
- Medium-flexing, slim, 3D-molded tongues wrap your forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Snowproof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Shock-absorbing air bags cover approximately 75% of the midsoles for a pillowy ride and protection without the weight
- Grippy rubber spikes supply that extra edge when traveling across slippery terrain
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed