- Aluminum baseplates are CNC machined from a single piece of aluminum and feature cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings
- Splitboard-specific highbacks are soft side-to-side and stiff from front to back; forward lean ranges from -5 to +25° to accommodate touring on flats and riding steeps
- Precurved ankle straps are minimal, lightweight and comfortable
- Integrated toe strap reduces weight and makes for one less part to lose
- Welded rings in pins add strength and security
- Spark R&D bindings include a Spark pin that works with the Voile mounting system and will also work with the Spark R&D LT Pin system, sold separately
- Assembled in the USA of foreign and domestic components
Made in USA.