The women's Atomic Century skis offer high flotation in powder and versatile performance on hard and mixed snow thanks to wide 100mm waists and versatile rockered tips.
- 100mm waists and an overall lightweight design help these skis to float and turn with ease in powder
- Rockered tips enhance flotation in the powder, and traditional camber underfoot enhances edge grip on firm snow
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder
- The traditional camber of the Century extends back farther toward the tail to enhance power at the end of the turn and increase control on groomed runs
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, great edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 2 layers of material
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Tails feature a clip that works with skins (skins not included)
- Atomic Century skis feature a graphite base that tunes beautifully and accepts wax readily
- 100mm waists require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed