Built for intermediate skiers who want to advance their skills, the Rossignol Smash 7 skis have 92mm waists, a rockered profile and a centered sidecut for exploring all parts of the mountain.
- Float like a feather on top of deep snow thanks to the rockered tips and tails; Powder Turn rocker minimizes the tendency of tips to flap at high speeds
- Standard camber underfoot offers tenacious edge-grip on hardpack; there's more than enough camber to enjoy carving on groomers
- Cap construction keeps overall weight very light, and wood core with fiberglass laminate creates a light and lively ski with excellent ski-to-snow feel
- You'll notice remarkable edge grip and playful responsiveness thanks to a sidecut that's centered below the bindings
- The Rossignol Smash 7 skis feature 92mm waists that require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from photo
Recommended skier weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 160 CM, 170 CM
Rossignol Smash 7 Skis - Men's - 2012/2013 Closeout Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Groomed and powder ||Groomed and powder |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|119/92/110 millimeters||119/92/110 millimeters|
|Unavailable meters||23 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|Directional ||Directional |
|Wood with fiberglass ||Wood with fiberglass |
|No ||No |
|120 - 170 pounds||160+ pounds|
|Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended skier weight|