Arc'teryx Beta AR men's gloves are designed for winter adventures such as climbing, skiing and snowboarding. They're waterproof, dexterous, warm and durable, and ready for wind, snow and rock.
- Rugged nylon shells, with a Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof, breathable laminate, shed all forms of precipitation and are highly abrasion resistant
- Leather palm overlays wrap only over the fingertips to keep weight to a minimum and maintain a quick drying time
- Gloves and liners are constructed with aggressive finger articulation for a fit that allows exceptional dexterity during demanding circumstances in cold weather
- Removable liners feature low-profile Polartec® Thermal Pro® tweed fleece on palms and under fingers; high-loft Polartec Wind Pro® protects backs of your hands
- These two different liner fabrics are placed to maintain dexterity and maximize warmth; rip-and-stick interface holds liners in position inside gloves
- Wear the liner gloves by themselves in warmer weather or while inside your tent or bivy
- Fixed wrist elastic enhances the fit and warmth retention while eliminating the need for straps and buckles that add weight and bulk
- Arc'teryx Beta AR gloves have easy-pull drawcords and short gauntlets that fit under or over jacket sleeves; removable wrist leashes provide versatile use
- Clip-in loop on end of finger enables gloves to be attached to each other with fingertips facing up, eliminating snow fill
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed