With a suspension system that transfers the load off of your back and onto your hips and ventilates for maximum comfort on the trail, the Gregory Z65 pack is perfect for lightweight multiday trips.
- Jet Stream™ LTS suspension system boasts thick, supportive foams with Aero-tech mesh on back panel to move moisture away from skin and keep you comfortable
- Flexible harness matches your shoulder angles and features 3D woven mesh-covered foam for breathable airflow
- Lightweight, thermoformed framesheet with a single hollow, aluminum stay provides support and torsional stiffness
- Top-loading pack with front access features welded, water-resistant zippers in front and on the floating top lid
- Find your gear in the main compartment quickly and easily via the horseshoe-shape front zippered pocket—you won't need to empty everything to reach what you want!
- Front also features a zippered stash pocket for additional weatherproof storage
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and dual drink tube exit ports for on-the-go hydration (reservoir not included)
- Dual mesh hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing energy gels, lip balm, sunscreen or that mini-tool
- Side, top and bottom compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying; dual axe/tool loop attachment points let you strap on gear outside
- Exterior side pockets provide a handy place for frequently accessed items such as water bottles, GPS, maps and snacks
- Constructed from 210-denier, double-diamond ripstop nylon and nylon twill for tear strength and abrasion resistance
Please note: Gregory products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed