Incredibly lightweight and fast, the Jones Carbon Solution splitboard offers everything you want and need in a splitboard. Choose this board for fast ascents and stable, lightning fast descents.
- Solution stands at the top of its class with inner and outer edge Magne-Traction and a directional rocker profile with traditional camber underfoot
- Set back or centered, the resilient but forgiving flex pattern allows you to strap in and put the pedal to the floor in any terrain: steep, deep or technical
- Carbon fiber topsheet is lightweight and durable; combination of carbon stringers and carbon topsheet make the board fast edge to edge, and damp when hitting drops
- Mellow Magne-Traction keeps the board solid on ice; a blunt nose, directional rocker and camber underfoot deliver the float and stability needed for bombing any line, any time
- Directional rocker features more tip rocker than tail rocker and a slight camber between feet; rockered tip adds float and improves maneuverability
- Blunt nose offers the float of a much longer board tip without the added length or swing weight; slightly rockered tail maintains power and stability when initiating turns
- Mellow Magne-Traction improves edge grip by adding five contact points along the running length of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- Full wood core is comfortable and robust; it's a true all-terrain core and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council; carbon stringers provide lively pop and solid landings
- Carbon topsheet saves weight over traditional plastic topsheets; steel edges; sintered base absorbs and retains wax; includes Karakoram Clips
- Jones Solution pairs perfectly with Voile Light Rail splitboard bindings and Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Light Rail bindings, sold separately
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Jones products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 158 CM, 161 CM, 163 CM Wide, 164 CM
Jones Carbon Solution Splitboard - 2013/2014 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Split ||Split ||Split ||Split |
|Directional ||Directional ||Directional ||Directional |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|110 - 176 pounds||132 - 198 pounds||143 - 220 pounds||143 - 220 pounds|
|28.9/24.9/28.8 centimeters||29.2/25.2/29 centimeters||30.1/26.2/29.9 centimeters||29.6/25.4/29.3 centimeters|
|114 centimeters||117 centimeters||117 centimeters||121 centimeters|
|8.5 meters||9.1 meters||9.3 meters||9.3 meters|
|3.5 centimeters||3.5 centimeters||3.5 centimeters||3.5 centimeters|
|Poplar/beech ||Poplar/beech ||Poplar/beech ||Poplar/beech |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|Voile interface ||Voile interface ||Voile interface ||Voile interface |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|