The Sorel Joan of Arctic Premium winter boots boast premium-quality leather along with waterproof, insulated performance for all-around winter wear.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers feature hits of suede leather for refined style and lasting performance; tall lace-up design offers a personalized and secure fit
- Padded faux fur collars add style and wrap snugly around legs to help retain warmth and prevent snow from entering
- Removable, washable 6mm recycled felt InnerBoot liners insulate to -25°F and dry quickly when taken out of the boots
- Extra insulation from 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug insoles keeps feet from losing heat to the ground
- Rubber midsoles provide shock absorption and padding for cushioned comfort
- Handcrafted, vulcanized rubber shells on the Sorel Joan of Arctic Premium winter boots supply protection from slush and snow; lugged herringbone outsoles offer sure traction
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed