The Raleigh Capri 4.0 women's road bike strikes a great balance between performance, efficiency and comfort. It's a great all-'rounder for commuting, fitness, and charity and club rides.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable, responsive ride designed just for women, resulting in excellent handling and pedaling efficiency
- Women-specific geometry supplies an optimum fit and ride for women
- Carbon fork with aluminum steerer offers lightweight, vibration-damping performance
- All-Shimano drivetrain features a compact crankset and a wide-ranging 11-28 cassette to offer a highly versatile, hill-tackling and easy-spinning gear range
- Shimano shifters and derailleurs supply dependable, crisp shifts between the 20 gears
- Low-profile Shimano 105 dual-pivot caliper brakes offer dependable braking power for easy speed management
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires boast a sturdy 60 tpi casing and specially formulated rubber compound that excels on wet, low-temperature surfaces
- Specs on the Raleigh Capri 4.0 women's road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed