The CamelBak H.A.W.G.™ NV hydration pack has got your back with plenty of hydration and storage to keep you rolling 'til sundown, or a little longer.
- Padded back panel system offers integrated multidirectional ventilation, keeping you cooler on the trail longer than traditional designs
- Padded shoulder straps provide a comfortable fit over the long haul; Dynamic Suspension™ harness keeps the pack stable as you move
- Slider SternumStrap™ lets you adjust the location of the strap up and down for a customized fit; waistbelt offers added stability
- Has a 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir equipped with the Quick Link™ connection system for hassle-free removal of the drinking tube
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking; handy HydroLock™ securely shuts off water flow
- Cargo pocket with internal organizer can hold tools and keys; also has 2 external side zip pockets
- MP3 pocket with weather-resistant zipper is conveniently located at the top of the pack
- External mesh pocket keeps essentials or jacket handy and features a cinch system that secures contents and entire pack down tight; pocket also opens to carry your helmet
- Durable splash guard protects pack from mud and abrasion; comes with a stashable raincover
- Full-zip panel access makes it easy to load a full reservoir into the pack
- CamelBak H.A.W.G. NV hydration pack is assembled in the U.S. of domestic and imported components
Please note: CamelBak products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed