Thanks to the included solar panel charger and USB charger, you'll have plenty of options when it comes time to recharge the bright, lightweight and small Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB front bike light.
- 4 bright LED bulbs of the Flea 2.0 light deliver up to 40 lumens of white light to increase your visibility and can be set to 1 of 3 settings: high, normal and flash
- Included mini solar panel has a USB port tether that lets you fully recharge the Flea 2.0 with 5 - 6 hrs. of direct sunlight
- Included USB connector uses a magnetic link between the light and USB port to help eliminate the need for cables and ensure highly water-resistant performance
- Because the Flea 2.0 comes with both a solar panel charger and a USB connector, it can be recharged via USB port or the solar panel for excellent recharging versatility
- Solar panel can also be used to recharge other devices that can be recharged via USB cable (such as a media player or cell phone), though note they must be USB-port compatible
- Color-coded battery life indicator is built into the power button; Green = 100% - 75%; Orange = 75% - 25%; Red = 25% - 0% of battery power left
- Adjustable rip-and-stick strap allows the Flea 2.0 USB front bike light to be mounted securely to a number of places, including your handlebar, bike frame or helmet
Please note: Blackburn products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed