The Arbor Axis longboard is made for freeride speed and slide performance, but it's equally at home cruising to class on flat or mellow slopes.
- Symmetrical, snowboard-inspired waist and camber give you snappy rail-to-rail performance
- Drop-through truck mounting gets you lower to the ground to power through turns and slides
- Built with 8 layers of sustainably sourced hard-rock maple for lightweight, durable performance; features a koa veneer topsheet
- Grippy deck is coated with crushed recycled glass; this clear, safe, durable surface allows the deck's natural appearance to remain highly visible and offers high traction
- Freeride 72mm, 78a durometer wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commute performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and sharp, flexible inner and outer lips allow wheels to conform to the road
- Arbor Axis longboard includes ABEC 5 bearings and Gullwing 10 in. Charger 1 Trucks
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed