Built with a range of high-tech features, the Arbor Prodigy Downhill longboard achieves unprecedented performance when carving huge descents.
- This shredstick has a 1/4 in. dropped platform, 5/8 in. of rocker and a mellow W-concave for extra support and leverage
- Built with 9 layers of sustainably sourced hard rock maple, 2 layers of fiberglass and a koa veneer basesheet for lightweight, solid performance
- GatorGrip® tape couples a long-wearing surface with highly aggressive grit
- 72mm, 78a durometer wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commuting performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Arbor Prodigy Downhill longboard includes ABEC 5 bearings with spacers and Paris 180mm trucks
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed