Whether you use it for commuting, weekend rides or daily workouts, the Marin Larkspur CS3 urban bike offers a smooth, efficient ride that makes getting from point A to point B more fun and less work.
- Its overall geometry, adjustable stem and 30mm rise handlebar provide a comfortable upright ride, minimizing body strain and optimizing visibility
- 6061 aluminum frame features 4-sided tubing seatstays and chainstays for strength
- Double-butted top tube is oval shaped and flared to increase strength and minimize weight and road vibrations
- Rigid front fork provides a solid feel of the road, enhancing steering in turns and a sense of precision while running straight lines
- Shimano EF51 EZ-Fire Plus shifters and Shimano front and rear derailleurs provide responsive shifting through all 24 speeds
- Suntour NCX-420 crankset provides 3 gear ranges to get you up and over the hills or let you cruise comfortably over the flats
- Forged alloy linear pull brakes with modulation let you ease in the braking power for controlled deceleration
- 700c rims and tires provide a ''large wheel'' ride, great for efficiently cruising on long commutes
- Suspension seatpost eliminates road shock and smooths out your ride
- Puncture-resistant Vittoria Adventure tires add confidence on long country rides; they're wide as road tires go, boosting stability at slow speeds
- WTB Comfort V saddle is ergonomically contoured and padded for all-day comfort
- No special shoes required; platform pedals accommodate a variety of shoe shapes and soles
- Specifications on the Marin Larkspur CS3 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed