The North Face Kira Triclimate 3-in-1 women's jacket is great for changing weather on the slopes, letting you get in one last run as the daylight wanes and temps drop.
- Wear the shell jacket and liner jacket together for maximum protection or wear either piece alone as conditions warrant
- Fully seam-taped polyester shell jacket uses HyVent™ 2-layer coating for waterproof, breathable protection
- Detachable hood is fully adjustable to ensure a weather-blocking, personalized fit
- Body features a slick mesh lining to wick away moisture and ease layering
- Features zippered front handwarmer pockets for chilly hands, chest pocket and forearm pocket with goggles cloth
- Interior zip security pocket holds cash, ID, phone and other accessories; internal goggles pouch safely stows goggles or sunglasses
- Gripper powder skirt with shock cords keeps snow out; snow pants attachment loops keep skirt in place for a seamless fit
- The North Face Kira Triclimate shell has adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem to help seal out snow and cold air while retaining warmth
- Zip in/out polyester liner jacket features zippered handwarmer pockets
- Liner jacket uses Heatseeker™ 100g polyfiber insulation to keep you warm without inhibiting mobility
- Zip-in attachment system secures liner jacket and shell jacket together while still allowing easy reach-in access to the shell's interior features
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed