- Black 1 of 1
- Durable nylon shells with Ventia Dry™ waterproof/breathable/windproof inserts keep hands dry and protected
- EnduraLoft™ polyester insulation provides wicking, quick-drying comfort; backs of the hands have more insulation for increased warmth
- Soft, tactile and durable leather palms
- Wrist closures lock out the cold and hold gloves in place; long gauntlets have drawcord closures
- Wrist articulation matches natural hand position
- Outdoor Research Revolution Mitts have removable wrist straps; pull loops facilitate easy on/off
Made in USA.
|Type of waterproofing||Ventia Dry waterproof breathable insert|
|Insulation||EnduraLoft polyester fibers|
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
Dec 24, 2014Not warm enough for bikingI was looking for a mitten that would be good for biking in winter. These are comfortable, advertise a temp. range of -5/25F, so seemed like a good fit. After 20mins of biking in 35F weather...
Read More I was looking for a mitten that would be good for biking in winter. These are comfortable, advertise a temp. range of -5/25F, so seemed like a good fit. After 20mins of biking in 35F weather (and not much noticeable wind), my hands are cold and I'm ready to be inside. I can feel air coming in through the seams at the fingertips. These might be fine for 40+F weather, and I'll probably keep them for that, but they won't get me through winter in Chicago.