The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 adventure kit combines the portable convenience of the Sherpa 50 power pack with the compact and efficient Nomad 13 solar panel for sun-powered juice on the go.
- Sherpa 50 power pack offers a versatile, go-anywhere power source that charges USB-, 12V- and AC-compatible devices, including laptops, tablets, e-readers and smartphones
- Fully charged, the Sherpa 50 can double the battery life of a laptop or tablet, and can extend the battery life of an e-reader 5 times and a smartphone by 7 times
- Simply charge the power pack up from a wall, solar panel, computer or car adapter and bring it along anywhere you go that lacks a power source
- Output ports include USB, 12 volt auto and 12 volt sidecar; optional AC inverter sold separately
- Sherpa 50 hold a full charge for up to 8 months
- LCD status monitor tracks remaining power level in 20% increments; integrated charge controller helps protect the internal battery and connected devices from electrical spikes
- The Nomad 13 solar panel is the perfect power source when space is tight and ounces count; 4-panel array provides plenty of solar power wherever you may roam
- Highly efficient, mono-crystalline panels collect 13W of power from the sun and charges up the Sherpa 50 power pack in 6 - 10 hrs.
- The weather-resistant Goal Zero Nomad 13 solar panel features a compact and lightweight folding case that is tough and weather resistant
- Kit includes Sherpa 50 power pack, AC waller charger, AC cord and 12V car adapter
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
People Also Viewed