- Use the Miniwave® LED as your primary dive light on underwater explorations; 3 Maxbright LEDs output 390 lumens on high to light up dark areas
- LEDs throw a bright, broad beam up to 145m on high and 113m on low
- 4 C alkaline batteries (included) power the Miniwave for 4 hrs. on high and 10 hrs. on low
- League® 100 back-up dive light has 1 Maxbright LED that outputs 210 lumens; LED throws a beam up to 181m
- Large switch is easy to operate, even with gloves on; locking switch keeps the light turned off when it's in your bag and on when it's in use
- 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) provide up to 10 hrs. of use on high
- Tiny Amp® 1LC includes a snap-on cone to convert the flashlight into a marker light
- 1 Maxbright LED outputs 45 lumens; light is visible from up to 58m away
- Use the large loop to attach the flashlight to your pack with a carabiner (sold separately); loop doubles as a bottle opener
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included) power the Amp 1LC for 72 hrs.
- Information on the Specs tab is based on the Miniwave LED dive light; specifications for the League 100 and Amp 1LC are listed below
Made in USA.
|Max light output (lumens)|
|Max beam distance (m)|
|Average run time|
|Weight with batteries|
Princeton Tec Reef Pack Flashlight Set
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.