Chock full of recipes for the endurance athlete, The Feed Zone Cookbook
is based on the idea that whether it's for performance or pleasure, food should taste good!
- Authors: Chef Biju Thomas and Dr. Allen Lim
- Hardcover; 314 pages; color photographs
- Velo Press; copyright 2011
- From Stuffed French Toast to Chicken Tacos, The Feed Zone Cookbook
offers up all the nutritional information, ingredients, and cooking steps for over 150 recipes
- Provides dozens of quick-to-prepare, power-packed recipes for before and after workouts
- Includes gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes
- Foreward by Levi Leiphiemer and Timmy Dugan
The Feed Zone cookbook is a no-fuss guide to preparing good food that will change the way endurance athletes eat.
With refreshing simple ingredients that measure up to the demands of training and racing, Biju’s recipes are easy to follow and big on flavor. His tantalizing mix of salty, sweet and savory satisfies an athlete’s cravings and prepares the body for top performance.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed