The Petzl Basic Multipurpose Compact ascender works great for hauling systems, for ascending fixed lines and as self-protection when climbing a fixed rope.
- Chrome-plated, spring-loaded steel cam features angled teeth and a self-cleaning slot to securely grip the rope, even in wet, muddy or icy conditions
- Ergonomic trigger can be operated with 1 hand
- Hole at the bottom is large enough to fit 2 carabiners (sold separately) for attaching a lanyard and a foot loop
- Includes multiple attachment points to allow for different uses, such as self-belaying or hauling
- Use together with a chest ascender (sold separately) when ascending fixed lines
- Petzl Basic Multipurpose Compact ascender is designed for use with ropes between 8 and 11mm in diameter
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed