Use the Petzl Croll chest ascender with a chest strap and a hand ascender for simple and efficient ascension up fixed lines while you're aid climbing, caving and mountaineering.
- Designed to attach between the seat and chest harness, the Croll has an angled attachment hole to allow it to lie flat against the body
- Chrome-plated, spring-loaded steel cam features angled teeth and a self-cleaning slot to securely grip the rope, even in wet, muddy or icy conditions
- Upper hole is used to attach a shoulder strap (not included)
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far, thus helping to keep the rope captured for added safety
- Stainless-steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone
- Ergonomic trigger can be operated with one hand
- Petzl Croll chest ascender is designed for use with ropes between 8 and 11mm in diameter
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed