Raleigh Furley combines the simplicity and resiliency of a single-speed setup with a smooth-riding steel frame and powerful disc brakes for all-out cyclocross fun and lasting commuting performance.
- Butted steel frame supplies a buttery-smooth ride quality while remaining responsive
- BB30 bottom bracket increases stiffness for improved power transfer; eccentric design makes it easy to adjust chain tension
- Single-speed drivetrain features a 39-tooth crankset matched to an 18-tooth freewheel cog for good all-around gearing; with fewer parts involved, fewer things can go awry
- Both bar-top and drop brake levers give you easy access to the power and responsiveness of the Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes, which slow you down no matter the conditions
- Kenda Happy Medium tires boast a fast-rolling center section paired with an easy transition to the aggressive outer edges for cornering control
- Specs on the Raleigh Furley bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed