Capable of handling pavement and gravel paths, the versatile Diamondback Trace Sport hybrid bike delivers an upright riding position, a suspension fork and 27 gears to get you on your way.
- Sturdy aluminum frame withstands the rigors of regular use; flat handlebar enables upright riding position for greater comfort and heads-up visibility
- Suspension fork helps keep you in control and comfortable with 75mm of travel
- 27 gear combinations ensure you're able to pedal comfortably no matter the gradient; reliable Shimano shifters and derailleurs make precise work of shifting
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes supply all-weather stopping power, even in the rain
- Sturdy double-walled rims are wrapped with dual-sport Innova tires, which offer puncture resistance and can go from pavement to packed dirt or gravel paths with ease
- Specs on the Diamondback Trace Sport bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed