The Diamondback Steilacoom RCX Pro V bike savors challenging cyclocross courses, offering a SRAM Force drivetrain paired with carbon components throughout to ensure a light, stiff and responsive ride.
- Fully butted 7005 aluminum frame delivers a light, stiff and responsive platform; formed top tube features a flat bottom for easier, more comfortable shouldering and carrying
- Full-carbon fork with tapered 1.5 in. steerer helps reduce weight while maintaining strength and front end stiffness for sure handling
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Light and stiff SRAM S950 carbon-armed 46/36 crankset pairs with a 12-25 cassette for great 'cross gearing, whether sprinting for the line or slogging it through mud pits
- SRAM Force derailleurs and shifters supply precise, fast shifts across the 20 gearing options so you're in the right gear when you need it
- TRP Shorty Cross V-Brakes deliver sure stopping power and plenty of mud clearance
- Sturdy Easton EA90 wheels are wrapped with Michelin Cyclocross Mud 2 tires to ensure grip and traction
- FSA SLK carbon handlebar, stem and seatpost make for a lightweight, tough cockpit
- Specs on the Diamondback Steilacoom RCX Pro V cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed