Get your cyclocross groove on with the Diamondback Steilacoom CCX bike, which features a smartly designed and responsive frame along with Shimano Sora components and cross-specific gearing.
- Fully butted 7005 aluminum frame delivers a light, stiff and responsive platform; formed top tube features a flat bottom for easier, more comfortable shouldering and carrying
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight while maintaining strength and front end stiffness for sure handling
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs supply dependable shifts through the 18 gears
- FSA Gossamer Cross 46/36 crankset is paired with a 12-25 cassette to deliver great all-around 'cross gearing, whether sprinting for the line or slogging it through mud
- Braking is a simple affair, thanks to the Sora Dual Control brake levers, which give you braking control when you're riding either on top of the bar or if you're in the drops
- Tektro CR510 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance
- Kenda Small Block 8 tires offer good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Specs on the Diamondback Steilacoom CCX cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed