Part of a long-distance pedigree, the Diamondback Podium 4 road bike is built to go far and do so swiftly, thanks to a light build that features Shimano Ultegra components.
- Lightweight and stiff, butted aluminum frame features a geometry that's well-suited to long days in the saddle, making it efficient and stable over the long haul
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight and damp road vibrations; tapered steerer increases strength and stiffness for precise handling
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs offer superb shifting across the 20 gear combinations
- FSA Gossamer Pro compact crankset is paired with a wide-ranging 11-28t cassette to supply a complete gear range that's inclined to smooth out challenging gradients
- Light low-spoke-count wheels are wrapped with Michelin Dynamic Sport tires to deliver fast-accelerating, grippy and smooth-rolling performance
- Specs on the Diamondback Podium 4 road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed