Racing on a budget? The Diamondback Podium 6 road bike delivers peloton-ready performance with a full carbon frame and dependable Shimano 105 components.
- Carbon frame is designed for competition, delivering a lightweight, strong and responsive platform for bare-knuckled pursuits of speed
- Oversized down tube, chainstays, Press-Fit 30 bottom bracket and 1.5 in. tapered head tube ensure stiffness through the frame for efficient power transfer and precise handling
- Full-carbon fork with tapered steerer uses continuous fibers to maximize strength, stiffness and handling response, all with little weight penalty
- Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs offer responsive, consistent shifting
- FSA Gossamer PF30 crankset with 53/39 chainrings is paired with 11-25 cassette for traditional gearing to get you up hills and down descents swiftly
- Easton Road wheels are equipped with Michelin Dynamic Sport tires to supply good all-around performance
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Diamondback Podium 5 road bike are subject to change
- Additional frame features include internal cable routing and Di2 compatibility for an easy upgrade down the road
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed