A solid, economical dirt jumper, the Diamondback Option bike delivers a sturdy, resilient steel frame with a Hayes disc brake and robust 26 in. wheels for DJ'ing magnificence.
- Rigid chromoly frame features a suspension-corrected design for an easy upgrade down the line; top and down tubes are butted for optimized strength
- Single-speed setup keeps it simple; tubular chromoly cranks are stiff and burly, creating a powerful platform
- Single Hayes HMX-5 rear mechanical disc brake supplies powerful braking and subtle speed finesse
- 32-hole, double-walled rims are laced up to sealed-bearing hubs to ensure abundant strength
- Specs on the Diamondback Option bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed