Diamondback Sortie 1 29er combines the performance of big wheels with a responsive and efficient full-suspension platform, making it great for those awesome-factor-11 riding missions.
- 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum frame boasts an array of hydroformed and butted and formed tubes along with a tapered head tube to deliver a strong, stiff and responsive ride
- The heart of the Sortie 1 is the Knuckle Box platform, which keeps the rear suspension low, tight and plush to optimize efficiency, small-bump compliance and leverage ratios
- Fox 32 Float CTD 29 Air fork has 120mm of travel that can be simply tuned between the 3 CTD settings (Climb, Trail, Descend); please note: has traditional 9mm QR drop-out
- Fox Float CTD Air rear shock features Boost Valve technology along with the CTD ProPedal platform to give the bike plush, efficient suspension with great bottom-out protection
- 3x10 Shimano drivetrain boasts a Deore rear derailleur and SLX front derailleur guided by Deore shifters; triple crank and 11-36t cassette supply versatile gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes put responsive, progressive braking control in your hands with a 180mm rotor up front and 160mm rotor in the back
- Sturdy WTB Speed Disc double-walled rims are outfitted with WTB Wolverine Comp folding tires, which handle everything from loose to hardpacked trails
- Oversize 1.5 in. tapered steerer on the fork pairs with the tapered head tube to ensure plenty of strength and handling precision
- Specs on the Diamondback Sortie 1 29er full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed