Built for aggressive riding from all-mountain adventures to full-tilt downhill runs, the Diamondback Scapegoat mountain bike provides plenty of excuses to ride.
- Reinforced 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum frame uses an array of hydroformed and butted-and-formed tubes to deliver a sturdy, stiff and responsive ride
- At the heart of the Scapegoat is the Knuckle Box platform, which keeps rear suspension low, tight and plush to optimize efficiency, small-bump compliance and leverage ratios
- Fox 36 Float RC2 FIT fork has 180mm of travel with 3 simple and effective CTD settings (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Float FIT (Fox Isolated Technology) uses a bladder system within the fork to ensure that the air does not mix with the oil, maximizing performance and consistent damping
- External high- and low-speed compression adjustment along with air spring and rebound adjustment let you tune the fork's performance to your liking
- Fox DHX Air 5.0 rear shock features Boost Valve technology to give the bike plush, efficient suspension with great bottom-out protection
- Kashmina coating on both the fork and shock improves overall suspension performance by reducing stiction for a buttery-smooth feel; coating also helps extend life of tubes
- 1x10 drivetrain features a single-ringed Gravity Light crankset with chain guide and bash guard running to a 11-34t Shimano XTR cassette
- XTR shifter quickly and precisely guides the XTR Shadow short cage rear derailleur across the cassette so you're in the gear you need if and when it comes time to pedal
- Shimano Saint 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes deliver responsive, powerful braking control with a 203mm rotor up front and a 185mm rotor out back
- Light and burly 26 in. UST compatible Easton Havoc wheels are wrapped with Kenda Nevegal tires with Stick-E rubber for superb all-around grip and traction control
- 20mm thru axle up front and 142x12mm thru axle in the rear ensure stiff, strong performance at the critical wheel/frame interface
- Oversize 1.5 in. tapered steerer on the fork pairs with the tapered head tube to ensure plenty of strength and handling precision
- Specs on the Diamondback Scapegoat full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed