The Diamondback Mission Pro full-suspension mountain bike delivers a balanced ride, responsive suspension and a solid spec for superb all-around, all-mountain performance.
- 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum frame boasts an array of hydroformed and butted and formed tubes along with a tapered head tube to deliver a strong, stiff and responsive ride
- The heart of the Mission Pro is the Knuckle Box platform, which keeps rear suspension low, tight and plush to optimize efficiency, small-bump compliance and leverage ratios
- Fox 36 Float R Air fork delivers 160mm of responsive travel thanks to stiff 36mm Easton aluminum stanchions, tapered and butted 1.5 in. alloy steerer and 20mm thru axle
- Fox Float CTD Air rear shock features Boost Valve technology along with the CTD ProPedal platform to give the bike plush, efficient suspension with great bottom-out protection
- 2x10 drivetrain offers superb weight savings with fast, precise shifts and a gear range savvy enough to handle races and all-day riding
- Drivetrain highlights include the stiff, light and tough RaceFace SIXC AM Carbon crankset with bash guard, SRAM XO Type 2 rear derailleur and SRAM X9 shifters
- Avid XO Trail 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes deliver massive braking control thanks to a 200mm HS-1 rotor up front and 180mm HS-1 rotor in the back
- Light, tough and UST compatible Easton Haven wheels are wrapped with Kenda Nevegal tires with Stick-E rubber for superb all-around grip and traction control
- RockShox Reverb 125mm dropper seatpost offers remote, bar-top control of your saddle height for that "just right" position at any point during your ride
- 20mm thru axle up front and 142x12mm thru axle in the rear ensure stiff, strong performance at the critical wheel/frame interface
- Specs on the Diamondback Mission Pro full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed