The women-specific Diamondback Lux Sport 29er hardtail mountain bike is set to rock your trail-riding socks with its large 29er wheels, agile-handling frame, disc brakes and plush 80mm fork.
- Large 29er wheels roll over obstacles easier and faster thanks to more momentum and a decreased angle of attack, plus, you get more tire contact for enhanced traction
- Lightweight and strong aluminum frame features formed top and down tubes and delivers resilient performance; low standover makes it easy to mount and dismount bike
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork supplies 80mm of travel with a soft, size-specific spring for enhanced performance while smoothing out rough trails
- Drivetrain features intuitive Shimano trigger shifters and responsive derailleurs to offer dependable shifts throughout the 24 gear combinations
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes offer confident stopping power, even in wet, sloppy trail conditions
- Weinmann double-walled rims are wrapped with WTB Wolverine Comp tires for good all-around traction on the trail
- Platform pedals don't require bike-specific shoes, making it easy to go from off-road to around town
- Specs on the Diamondback Lux Sport 29er women's hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed