Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike offers the benefits of 29ers along with a responsive, speedy frame and SRAM X5 drivetrain for good all-around trail performance.
- Large 29er wheels roll over obstacles easier and faster thanks to more momentum and a decreased angle of attack; plus, you get more tire contact for enhanced traction
- Butted aluminum frame features formed top and down tubes for excellent power transfer, durability and handling performance; machined headtube improves strength
- Oversize 1.5 in. head tube enhances strength, rigidity and steering precision
- Rock Shox XC 30 TK 29 fork has 100mm of travel to smooth out trails and enhance handling; TurnKey lockout, external rebound and compression adjustment let you tune performance
- 3 x 10 drivetrain features SRAM X5 shifters and derailleurs for fast, reliable gear changes as you pedal your way up, down and across your favorite trails
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes employ a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate powerful, responsive braking, even in the sloppiest conditions
- Weinmann double-walled rims are wrapped with WTB Wolverine tires, which boast a fast-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder tread for confident cornering
- Specs on the Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed